MAURITIUS BUSINESS LAW REVIEW WEBSITE
The MBLR Editorial Committee is in the process of editing the online version of the Mauritius Business Law Review website, which is scheduled to go-live in late September 2016.
We are now soliciting articles written by legal professionals for the online edition. Preference will be given to substantive legal articles that will be of interest to a significant number of law practitioners, to the judiciary or to business persons.
To facilitate a quick review of the articles, we will organise articles by practice group areas. Please indicate when submitting your article for review which practice group heading you wish to have your article indexed on the website. A topic index is also provided for your reference.
All articles submitted must adhere to the following guidelines:
Articles for this online edition should be submitted directly at [email protected] on or before August 31, 2016 in order to receive consideration.
- The information submitted must be current or updated on the issues discussed in the article.
- Articles are typically 800 or 1500 or 2200 words, single space.
- Articles must be in Microsoft WORD format and conform to the style of the attached article.
- The author(s) must be clearly identified.
- A brief summary (3 – 4 lines) must be included, which will be used as a teaser line and link to the article.
- Articles must be indexed as per the attached topic index. Multiple index entries are fine, but the topic(s) should be selected from the attached list.
Articles that do not conform to these requirements may be returned to the submitting party for reformatting. A sample article from a previous general topic edition is available for reference in formatting.